Ameliasburgh Heritage Village has grown from one building, in 1968, to a full pioneer village. The main structure was built in 1868 as a Wesleyan Methodist Church. It became a United Church in 1925 and served the community until 1967. Over the years, several additional buildings have been added to the site. A log cabin, display barns, an operational blacksmith shop, a sap shanty, dairy and bee-keeping buildings, and a large stone building housing the Goldie Corliss 18 foot flywheel. A highlight is Amelia’s Tea Room, which offers breakfast and/or lunch during Special Events on site.
Adults $5.00 incl. HST
Seniors and Students $4.00 incl. HST
Children (5-12) $ 3.00 no HST
Family (2 adults & up to 6 children): $14.00 incl. HST
Open by arrangement for pre-booked groups May to October.