If golf is your game, you’ve come to the right place; this region has some of the best golf courses in Ontario. Plan a golf get-a-way and see how many holes you can play in a weekend. Your hardest choice will be which golf course to start at.
Ready to tee-up for your next round? Start planning your trip on our searchable trip planner, Activities Await.
The Great Waterway has an abundance of golf courses and clubs with scenery that is definitely above par. Wherever you find yourself, you can be sure that a great course is close by. After you’ve sunk your last putt, head out and explore all the other great amenities this region has to offer.
• Black Bear Ridge Golf Course, Bay of Quinte
• Briar Fox Golf & Country Club, Bay of Quinte
• Quinte Hills Golf Course, Bay of Quinte
• Timber Ridge Golf Course, Bay of Quinte
• Trillium Wood Golf Club, Bay of Quinte
• Barcovan Golf Club, Prince Edward County
• Rivendell Golf Club, Land O’ Lakes
• Loyalist Golf & Country Club, Land O’ Lakes
• Camden Braes Golf & Country Club, Land O’ Lakes
• Amherstview Golf Club, Kingston
• Colonnade Golf & Country Club, Kingston
• Garrison Golf & Curling Club, Kingston
• Westbrook Golf Club & Driving Range, Kingston
• Greene Acre Golf Club, Gananoque
• Rideau Lakes Golf & Country Club, Westport
• Evergreen Golf Course, Westport
• Brockville Country Club, Brockville
• Blue Heron Golf Club, Rideau Heritage Route
• Cedar Glen Golf Course, Cornwall & the Counties
For the past three years, The Great Waterway has partnered with the PGA TOUR Canada to host The Great Waterway Classic. This annual event has brought excitement to three regional courses including Smugglers Glen in Ivy Lea, Upper Canada Golf Course in Morrisburg, and Loyalist Golf & Country Club in Bath. The Great Waterway Classic was an official part of the PGA TOUR Canada’s official tournament schedule. During these events, each year the region welcomed 150+ tour professionals all vying for a piece of the $175,000 purse.
Smuggler’s Glen Golf Course, Gananoque, 1000 Islands
In terms of a pure golf experience, one that optimizes the beauty of The Great Waterway, look no further than Smuggler’s Glen Golf Course. Located in Ivy Lea, in the heart of the 1000 Islands, Smuggler’s was nominated for the Best New Course in Canada by Golf Digest in 2006. The golf course prides itself on it’s immaculate conditioning, tight fairways, and beautiful panoramic visuals. It’s a shot-makers golf course, but it’s not overly long, making it a perfect place for families or a group of guys on a trip together.
Upper Canada Golf Course, Morrisburg
Located in one of Canada’s most picturesque settings, Upper Canada Golf provides a glimpse of the natural beauty of the region like no other. The 6,922 yard, 18 hole public course winds through mature trees while sometimes following alongside the waterways.
Loyalist Golf and Country Club, Bath
The beautiful championship golf course is well-conditioning and suited to all levels of golfers. It is a colourful natural watercourse with strategic bunkering and native grasses contrasting the fine turf. With a 20,000 sq. ft. fully licensed stone clubhouse it pars perfectly with the par 72, 6,625 yard course.
Click, Pick and Swing in the Bay
Bay of Quinte Fishing Charters
Winery Tours by Helicopter in Prince Edward County
Prince Edward County Wine Tours