Enter To Win The Ultimate Road Trip Package!
We’ve put together a contest where you can share your prize with your BFF’s, significant other, family… whoever! We’ll take care of the details, all you will need to worry about is taking the time off, making a solid road trip playlist and getting snacks!
Enter the contest here: http://ow.ly/wr2f30newbw
RTO 9 Referral Contest 2019– Terms and Conditions
- RTO 9 – South Eastern Ontario Referral Contest 2019 is open to all except residents of Quebec or those holding Canadian Citizenship having attained the age of majority and legal drinking age in accordance to the law of the province or Ontario. Members, employees, and stakeholders of RTO 9 – South Eastern Ontario; prize contributors/sponsors and immediate families of the respective above are ineligible.
- RTO 9 – South Eastern Ontario Referral Contest 2019 closes at 9:00am EST on January 29th, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- To enter, simply go to https://ultimateroadtrip.kickoffpages.com and enter your email address and click “enter now.” No purchase necessary. All entries must be submitted online through the form provided at https://ultimateroadtrip.kickoffpages.com and must include your email. Entries received shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.) business, educational institution, etc. that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No other forms of submission will be considered eligible for the contest. Only one entry permitted per IP Address.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of:
- 1Night Stay (with 2 rooms) at The Inn at Huff Estates in PEC
- 4 Tickets to PEC Wine Tours
- 1Night Stay (with 2 rooms) at Hochelaga Inn in Kingston
- 4 Tickets to the Kingston Food Tour
- 4 Tickets to Improbable Escapes
- 1 $50 Gas Gift Card
All prizing is subject to the terms provided on the vouchers, passes or certificates provided by each prize contributor in the contest. PLUS! Users will be unlocking a series of coupon codes as they reach point milestones.
The coupon code along with the confirmation email from us would have to be presented at the time of purchase to redeem special discounts (up until March 31st, 2019).
- Confirmation of travel date must be provided by the winner to RTO 9 – South Eastern Ontario, no later than Feb. 12, 2019.The Prize has an approximate retail value of over $1500. Winner and/or Guests are not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate prize value, if any. It is incumbent on the winner to participate and utilize any or all activities offered in the Contest and the Winner will not be entitled to any financial reimbursement or rain-checks as a result of prize offers that have not been utilized.
- Prize winner waives all recourse against Contest Sponsors if services offered do not prove to be entirely satisfactory.
- Contest Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute to another prize of equal or greater value, if the grand prizes as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
- The odds of winning the Contest Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries/points received during the Contest Period.
- The Contest Sponsors will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone or email within five (5) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with these official contest rules, grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for federal news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the potential winner, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by the Contest Sponsors within five (5) business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release within the specified time, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this. The decision of the judges is final.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution. Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged or bartered. Request for refund will not be accepted or discussed.
- Contest Sponsors and the contest judging organization are not responsible for theft, loss of any form or any human or computer-generated error in the awarding of the prize, nor for the loss or misplacing of any control coupon.